Austin and Edwina
- “Winning isn’t everything, but the will to
win is everything.” ~Vince
Lombardi (American Football Coach)
- “Win as if you were used to it, lose as if
you enjoyed it for a change.” ~
Ralph Waldo Emerson (American Poet)
- “Winning isn’t always finishing first.
Sometimes winning is just finishing.” ~
Manuel Diotte (Inspirational Speaker)
1. What do you think each of these quotes
2. Do you agree with these quotes? Why or why
not? Would you change them at all to fit your viewpoint?
3. What sayings are there in Chinese about
winning and losing?